Website Tharka Inc
Tharka, a Digital IT Solutions and Digital Talent Services company, uniquely exploits the synergies of Technology and industry experience in every solution delivery.
Tharka, provides a total focus on delivering high-value, explicit business outcomes from the way we build project teams to the quick and reliable approach those teams use to guide their work. Everything we do is designed to produce the right solutions and the right results for our clients.
We are looking for a Principle Software Engineer with 14+ years of relevant experience.
- You will be part of an agile team where you will lead design and maintenance for Axway’s API Management platform. Focusing on key elements such as reusability, scalability, maintainability, and security
- Work closely with the product managers, architects, and other cross-functional stakeholders to translate overall product requirements into well-designed, implemented, and documented software
- Participate in team sprints where tasks will include scoping, detailed design, estimation, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and support
- Deliver good quality code, the code you write will consider functional and non-functional aspects. Your code will be good, will have good test coverage, and any code checked in will always be cleaner than when you checked it out.
- You will take the lead on product features. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of product features. You will interact with customers and product management to understand the market and customer requirements. You will deliver features that are functional, but also maintain the security performance and availability criteria.
- You will collaborate with your team and other stakeholders. You will mentor your teammates and be an active participant in code reviews. You will work with other teammates and know how to have fun with them.
- Ideally, you’ve built a SaaS offering in your previous roles
- You will have experience of continuous deployment and enjoyed the satisfaction of your work being in the hands of end users quickly. You are no stranger to DevOps culture.
- Experience with building, testing and deploying microservices
- You have proven technical leadership with a minimum of five years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead or senior developer.
- You can demonstrate that you have had significant impact on the product, people, or process in previous roles.
- You have worked in an agile environment which has embraced TDD, pair programming, and continuous integration.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, IT or Engineering required
- You will score bonus points if you can show any of the following:
- expertise in performance tuning and optimization, profiling, and bottleneck analysis
- knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, and routers
- knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kafka, AWS, or Kubernetes
- API design best practice and API security
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org