Website Tharka Inc
Your Digital Partner
One of our prestigious client’s is looking for a Digital Analyst for an immediate placement at San Ramon, CA 94583. This would be a contract placement for 6 months with a possibility of extension. Send your profiles to
The ideal candidate will collect and analyze data using a variety of tools and sources, develop reports for internal clients, and help the team build and grow its analytical capabilities. This person will stay current with best practices for communications and advocacy performance measurement for digital and social media, including a strong ability to interpret and measure the effectiveness of influencer campaigns.
Candidates must have a strong foundation in Web analytics (we use Google Analytics), Excel, Tableau, Boolean search, social listening and other communication research tools. Success in this role requires not only strong data manipulation and analytical skills but also strong communication skills, initiative and demonstrated experience with cross functional teams.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources to develop insights that will help improve clients’ communications. Primary data sources will include web and email analytics for the company’s corporate websites, social media listening data, advertising performance data and survey research data. Other sources could include demographic, geographic and search.
- Review published and syndicated public opinion research studies, summarize trends and provide insights.
- Project manage and consult on syndicated and custom research to assess clients’ reputation, advertising and communications effectiveness.
- Develop data visualizations and PowerPoint presentations that tell the analytical story.
- Evaluate and advance new analytical tools, data sources and analytical processes to advance our business
- Good writing, oral communication, and presentation skills with experience communicating effectively with management
- Strong passion for digital and social media and emerging technologies with a solid understanding of trends
- Expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to tell a story using data
- Self-starter with out-of-the box problem solving skills who can provide thought leadership and drive results
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and influence business partners
- Exceptional time and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts.
- Experience working to improve a marketing or communications campaign.
- Knowledge of web analytics, social media listening/engagement and native social analytics (e.g. Facebook/Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, and YouTube Insights)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field or equivalent required
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Experience with advanced data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience with statistics and predictive modeling
- Experience with survey research or email marketing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org