Website Tharka Inc
Your Digital Partner
Tharka, a Digital IT Solutions and Digital Talent Services company, uniquely exploits the synergies of technology and industry experience in every solution delivery.
Tharka, provides a total focus on delivering high-value, explicit business outcomes from the way we build project teams to the quick and reliable approach those teams use to guide their work. Everything we do is designed to produce the right solutions and the right results for our clients.
One of our prestigious client’s is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in Kubernetes for immediate placement at San Jose, CA. Please send your profiles to
Duration: 6-9+ months w/ possible extensions
- Set-up, evolve, maintain, and administer tools to bring the most productivity for the engineering team.
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity (Pipeline as code)
- Identify, research and re-engineer the process of application development and deployment
- Implement reliable and recovery oriented container management
- Experience in cloud technologies such as architecting, developing or maintaining cloud solutions in public or private cloud environments (Azure, OpenStack)
- Experience with container and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Apache Mesos)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins) and build automation tools (Maven)
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment (bash scripting) and open source technologies
- Bachelor degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus
- Experience in site operations, performance analysis and tuning, log analytics and monitoring for container is a strong plus
- Good collaboration with other engineers, quality engineers, business, and product teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org