Website Tharka Inc
Your Digital Partner
Tharka, a Digital IT Solutions and Digital Talent Services company, uniquely exploits the synergies of technology and industry experience in every solution delivery.
Tharka, provides a total focus on delivering high-value, explicit business outcomes from the way we build project teams to the quick and reliable approach those teams use to guide their work. Everything we do is designed to produce the right solutions and the right results for our clients.
One of our prestigious client’s is looking for a CRM Specialist for an immediate placement at San Francisco, CA. Please send your profiles to .
The CRM Operations Manager will be a member of the our client’s Marketing Operations team, reporting to the Head of CRM Operations. We are looking for a data-driven and detail-oriented marketing operations specialist to help deliver winning marketing campaigns to our customers. He/she will be responsible for supporting the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs set across email and push channels. We’re excited about candidates who have a strong execution orientation, solid SQL and HTML expertise, and resolutions skills. Additionally, passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key.
The CRM Operations Manager will be based in San Francisco, CA and report into the Head of CRM Operations.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing Programs execution:
- Manage the process of designing, building, and launching CRM campaigns and journeys for buyers and sellers for specific genres such as Concert and Sport as well as ad hoc campaigns;
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations Planner and CRM strategy team on campaign calendar, creative timelines, priority, resources, campaign QA and feedbacks before campaign launches.
- Execution of Push Notification campaigns using Swrve and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder.
- Support Paid Social / Display / Paid Search teams on segmentation and target audience creation using CRM first party data.
- Marketing Automation and Optimization
- Collaborate with Marketing Genre Leads, Marketing Operations planner, and CRM Strategy team to identify, implement and optimize triggered campaigns to increase engagement, revenues, and drive traffic to site
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns across personalization, dynamic content management, etc.
- Data Management
- Support CRM data transfer and enhancement processes to Salesforce Marketing Cloud with the Data Operations team
- Identify and isolate data issues, provide resolution by troubleshooting or engaging other related technology groups.
- Perform ad hoc analyses using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle database, SQL, Omniture.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO:
Provide strategic thinking and yet be operationally strong to drive execution
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Have strong knowledge of how email marketing works and advance knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Work collaboratively and energetically with all other teams to achieve his/her goal
- Be analytically savvy and translate numbers into actions
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ years of hands-on email marketing experience required
- Strong experience in campaign and journey development, SQL, HTML codes, API
- Strong experience in dynamic contents and personalization in email platforms
- Knowledge of major ESP platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target, Responsys etc. Preferably in Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target.
- Supreme work ethic, strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving abilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org